Licensed for real estate in New York, Florida and Hawaii.
Career Highlights include:
- Cushman & Wakefield Inc: Officer and Retail Division Director, Founded Retail Department, Developed and implemented global retail division based in NY setting earnings records for multiple years.
- Board of Directors, Hawaii Farmer’s Union United – Haleakala Chapter, Maui, Hawaii
- Spearheaded Hard Rock Café’s entry to America from the U.K.
- Citicorp World Headquarters assemblage team/Relocated last “holdout tenant” to complete assemblage
- Procured Manhattan Music Studios for Harry Belafonte.
- Mohammad Ali: procured 500,000sf / multiple closed circuit locations for last professional fight
- Consultant, City of New York (Times Square Redevelopment,-South Street Seaport/Fulton Street), City of Stamford CT, Charlotte County FL, St Vincent/Grenadines, Aruba, County of Maui, Hawaii
- Planning and Development of hospitality and commercial properties Hawaii (1999-current)
- Authored real estate courses & lectured at New York University, Hofstra University Law School, Florida Gulf Coast University, Culinary Institute of America: Caribbean tourist development, Multi-use/retail leasing, and restaurant development.
- Procured entitlements, developed and operated award winning upscale restaurant, Sanibel Island, FL
- Consultant to Bishop Estate/Kamehameha Schools on their redevelopment of prime Waikiki, HI property (2000)
- Bank of the Orient, Honolulu Hawaii Flagship Hawaii Location. re:Grubb & Ellis, Inc. (2000-2001)
- Planning and development Medical-Wellness Hospitality, Hawaii, Indonesia, Arizona (2001-current)